Wednesday, July 28, 2010

See You In August!


I should be packing. I'm heading to the 35th annual Michigan Womyn's Music Festival (my 17th).

Not much to say these days.

So I leave you with some random recent shots of the Heavenly Realm that is the Pacific Northwest. One of its Rose Gardens, the Japanese Garden, some rural mountain views, and "gorge"ousness from the Columbia River Gorge.



There are people atop this falls - see if you can find them for scale.





May we all be deeply happy.

3 comments:

Algernon said...

Wow, these are lovely. Have a wonderful trip.

Unknown said...

wow - beautiful photos!! I hope you being back some from the Womyn's fest... I live in Australia and have always wanted to go to that mythical event.... :)

Anonymous said...

Incredible photos! Have a fabulous trip, Jomon. Look forward to hearing all about them Womyn being musically festive! :-)

Genju